Monarch Homes currently builds homes in Capron Ridge, located in the
Melbourne/Viera area at the heart of Brevard County on Florida’s East
Coast. Capron Ridge is less than 1 hour from Orlando’s attractions and
within minutes of the beach, Kennedy Space Center, Port Canaveral, major
shopping and hospitals. As a custom builder, Monarch Homes is also
able to accommodate the tastes of a discriminating custom build on your
own personal site throughout Central and Southern Brevard County.
Developments within Capron Ridge
Capron Ridge Amenities include: Gated community, swimming pool, 2.5
miles of walking trails, 4 parks, tennis and basketball courts, clubhouse.
Click here to see video of Capron Ridge
Ashford Harbour in Capron Ridge
Settled into beautiful Capron Ridge, the Cottages at Ashford Harbour is
the waterfront setting of the 15-acre lake that meanders around the home
sites and the wetlands as well as the preserved uplands and landscape
buffers. The two phases of the upscale townhome development are
separated by the clubhouse/pool recreation area.
- Homes: 21 single-family homes
- Home size: 1,600 to 2,200 square feet
- Site size: Average 55 feet by 120 feet; many oversized lots available
- Features: Lakeside views, Low Maintenance Living with common
maintenance of lawns and landscaping, extensive landscaping, Green
building energy saving features
Tralee Bay Estates in Capron Ridge
Tralee Bay Estates is an exclusive, secluded single family development
within Capron Ridge where all 75 premium home sites back up to scenic
waterfront vistas, preserved natural environmental areas with mature
trees or landscape buffers. A security gate will provide additional privacy
- Homes: 75 single-family homes
- Home size: 2,000 to 6,000 square feet.
- Site size: Average 75 feet by 120 feet; some oversized lots available
- Features: Custom and Semi-custom designs, tile roof, extensive landscaping, Tuscan architecture, Green building energy saving features
Stillwater Preserve - Malabar, FL
On Your Lot
As a custom home builder we are capable of building one of our floor plans, your own floor plan, or a custom designed plan on your personal lot throughout much of Brevard County. We would be happy to meet with you and further discuss your individual needs.